Im Back :P

Post new things happening in the world - like we care.
Alucard
Elite Fragger
Favorite Weapon: razor

Im Back :P

Post by Alucard » Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:27 pm

Hi All, Finally im in Vacations and the diference with OTHER vacations is i will not be in other city (college), i just have to finish my Thesis. Alu can play all days of the week and not only weekends, this could be a trouble for some players like ........ well i cant say the name but his first letters are SK :P .

I will post very frecuently, im glad to be in my house, with all the ppl iknow. no more beer, cheat in test college, use the celphone camera down stairs taking screenshots up, no more girls drunk around some partys :? (OMG the girls today are so lost today).

i have 2 careers now and soon i will be working in the "INDUSTRIA PETROLERA" (petroleum industry). :twisted:

Rickshaw
1337 H4X0R XTREME

Re: Im Back :P

Post by Rickshaw » Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:29 pm

Alucard wrote:no more beer
That will just not do :wink:

Alucard
Elite Fragger

Post by Alucard » Wed Aug 23, 2006 4:42 pm

Maybe you right, after see how SK gameplay while is drunk i think is a good idea take some beers but all must have a good reason............. and it is UT :P

Turbo_asswhup
1337 H4X0R XTREME

Post by Turbo_asswhup » Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:14 pm

what are you going to do in the petroleum industry?

smantie
1337 H4X0R XTREME
Favorite Weapon: Rox / Sniper

Post by smantie » Wed Aug 23, 2006 7:39 pm

Work for the man :D Hugo Chavez man. I'm sorry Alu :(
Go Alucard, go go Go!

{qoou}Smantie | ~dzz~Batman! | [-L-]Smantz! | =[NWA]=Elif4zagg!n | [ADC]endgegnerrr | =[SveK]=Tensta! | A*Team|Hannibal

\/.oDK@
Script Kiddie

Post by \/.oDK@ » Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:35 pm

Turbo_asswhup wrote:what are you going to do in the petroleum industry?
:tongue7:

Alucard
Elite Fragger

Post by Alucard » Wed Aug 23, 2006 11:46 pm

what i gonna do in Petroleum industry? well, imin latin america, the economy is VERY diferent comparing to USA or EURO, there earning minimal person can buy anything he wants, buy and live fine, i was "TECNICO EN COMPUTACION" or Technician in Computers, i was working but no enought money for my ASPIRATIONS, i want money a lot of money, tons of money so i return to college a special college to study "INSTRUMENTACION" im a INSTRUMENTIS now i can work inside the industry who EXTRACT, REFINE and PROCESS the petroleum and gas. now i can earn twice a normal job with some extra benefits.

The latin american life is hard i know because i have my family in others country and i see how is there. in Spain th things are vetter............a lot but thanks to HUGO CHAVEZ (that fucking crazy president and sorry the words) now here are poor and rich, no medium class anymore. one of this years one BIG thing will happen a very BIG thin and everything will reach a END.

So, Alucard must be quick to get a job in a strong corpotare (PDVSA, PETROBAS, PEPSOIL, HALLYBURTON....etc) then Alu will have a pleny happy life.

Turbo_asswhup
1337 H4X0R XTREME

Post by Turbo_asswhup » Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:01 am

do halliburton or exxon-mobil

those companies will never go out of business

i went to halliburton HQ here in houston and it is very nice. they had a movie on all the upcoming projects and government agencies they are currently funding so they are very stable in the corporate world.

Alucard
Elite Fragger

Post by Alucard » Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:25 am

exactly, a stable company. 8)