Probably the best album in the world...

Any new or old songs that are stuck in your head recommend them to us.
pinkbandit
{qoou}

Probably the best album in the world...

Post by pinkbandit » Mon Apr 10, 2006 8:48 am

Anyone heard the new Placebo album 'Meds'? Absolutely fantastic IMO :P Definately their best album to date! Title song Meds...'Baby did you forget to take your meds?' :P

Raidesnake

yeah

Post by Raidesnake » Sat Apr 29, 2006 4:46 pm

yes i hear it and i think is the best :lol:

smantie
1337 H4X0R XTREME
Favorite Weapon: Rox / Sniper

Post by smantie » Sat Apr 29, 2006 5:05 pm

Everyone knows the best album in the world is Back in Black by AC/DC. Well... the best album is actually "Thriller" by Michael Jackson (scary) but the best rock album in the world is Back in Black. The numbers clearly say so :wink:
Go Alucard, go go Go!

{qoou}Smantie | ~dzz~Batman! | [-L-]Smantz! | =[NWA]=Elif4zagg!n | [ADC]endgegnerrr | =[SveK]=Tensta! | A*Team|Hannibal

pinkbandit
{qoou}

Post by pinkbandit » Sat Apr 29, 2006 6:13 pm

smantie wrote:Everyone knows the best album in the world is Back in Black by AC/DC. Well... the best album is actually "Thriller" by Michael Jackson (scary) but the best rock album in the world is Back in Black. The numbers clearly say so :wink:
:shock: Michael Jackson? OH i don't think so! :roflmao: Too Weird!! :P
AC/DC Hmmm... Maybe not...!! Placebo is cool!! Did i tell u all I am going to see Chili's in July ?
Woohoo!! Now they ROCK!!! :bows: Anthony, we're not worthy!! :roll: :roflmao: Sorry don't discuss music with me when i have had a drink! :roflmao: :P

smantie
1337 H4X0R XTREME
Favorite Weapon: Rox / Sniper

Post by smantie » Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:37 pm

pinkbandit wrote:
smantie wrote:Everyone knows the best album in the world is Back in Black by AC/DC. Well... the best album is actually "Thriller" by Michael Jackson (scary) but the best rock album in the world is Back in Black. The numbers clearly say so :wink:
:shock: Michael Jackson? OH i don't think so! :roflmao: Too Weird!! :P
AC/DC Hmmm... Maybe not...!! Placebo is cool!! Did i tell u all I am going to see Chili's in July ?
Woohoo!! Now they ROCK!!! :bows: Anthony, we're not worthy!! :roll: :roflmao: Sorry don't discuss music with me when i have had a drink! :roflmao: :P
No it's true, Michael Jackson's "Thriller" was the highest-selling album of all time.. that gives me almost no hope for humanity whatsoever. At all. Whatsoever. AC/DC's Back in Black was the greatest-selling rock album worldwide of all time (last time I checked, which might have been two years ago, I really can't remember)

That's fantastic. RHCP is awesome. They toured with Rage Against the Machine once :D
Go Alucard, go go Go!

{qoou}Smantie | ~dzz~Batman! | [-L-]Smantz! | =[NWA]=Elif4zagg!n | [ADC]endgegnerrr | =[SveK]=Tensta! | A*Team|Hannibal