Wesley Willis!!

Any new or old songs that are stuck in your head recommend them to us.
smantie
1337 H4X0R XTREME
Favorite Weapon: Rox / Sniper

Wesley Willis!!

Post by smantie » Sat Apr 29, 2006 5:15 pm

Wesley Willis is a schizophrenic musician (now deceased) out of Chicago, Illinois (why is Illinois spelled like that?) who created more than 50 albums. He is quite possibly the greatest and worst musician of all times. Calling him a musician is not true, he has no musical talent whatsoever, but his songs are amazing.

Rock n Roll McDonalds -

My Mother Smokes Crack Rocks -

I Whipped Spiderman's Ass -

His songs are definitely worth checking out if you've never heard of him before. Due to his paranoid schizophrenia all his songs were structured with the same lyrical structure and run for relatively the same amount of time. Each of his songs features a unique Technics KN 2000 beat, oftentimes the same exact one for every song on his albums. No keyboarding work is done by him other than the automatic Technics beats preinstalled in his keyboard.

Now that's what I call talent.
......................^don't
Go Alucard, go go Go!

{qoou}Smantie | ~dzz~Batman! | [-L-]Smantz! | =[NWA]=Elif4zagg!n | [ADC]endgegnerrr | =[SveK]=Tensta! | A*Team|Hannibal

Captain_Obvious
Site Admin
Favorite Weapon: Impact Hammer!

Post by Captain_Obvious » Sat Apr 29, 2006 7:22 pm

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

This guy has inspired me to become a musician. :thumbup2:
You and the Cap'n make it happen!

smantie
1337 H4X0R XTREME

Post by smantie » Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:35 pm

Yeah, he's inspired me to become schizophrenic..

I mean. Now I want to go to McDonalds. It is a good place to go and listen to the music. People flock there to get down to the rock music.

I will start ordering off the value menu, and suddenly break into a chorus of "Rock n Roll McDonalds, Rock n Roll McDonalds! Rock n Roll McDonalds, Rock n Roll McDonalds!"
Go Alucard, go go Go!

{qoou}Smantie | ~dzz~Batman! | [-L-]Smantz! | =[NWA]=Elif4zagg!n | [ADC]endgegnerrr | =[SveK]=Tensta! | A*Team|Hannibal

Captain_Obvious
Site Admin
Favorite Weapon: Impact Hammer!

Post by Captain_Obvious » Sat Apr 29, 2006 10:37 pm

More quality MP3s:
http://www.alternativetentacles.com/bandinfo.php <--- use the search dropdown menu to find Wesley Willis.
You and the Cap'n make it happen!

smantie
1337 H4X0R XTREME

Post by smantie » Sat Apr 29, 2006 11:39 pm

I love that site because it also has Chomsky speeches on it.

But yes, that's where I had linked those first three MP3's from. Those are my personal favorites, although they don't have "The Chicken Cow" which is also fantastic.
Go Alucard, go go Go!