Posting Suggestion

Make qoou great again.
Post Reply
De_Fault
Elite Fragger
Posts: 227
Joined: Thu Aug 12, 2004 1:06 am

Posting Suggestion

Post by De_Fault » Tue May 30, 2006 8:57 pm

Image

Would it be too much to ask the all the spamming be contained to the Spamming Thread, and that we not spam the shit out of others topics. I log in to relevant things on the forums not to wade through someones verbal diarrhea. I got no issues with spamming but ffs some of this shit no one but the people posting care about. An occasional funny quip is one thing but it's gotten stupid latley.

I'd like to help people who are having a problem connecting to the server, but if I got to wade thru this much crap to find the thread, fuck it.

If your that bored because school is out, go mow the fucking lawn. Then mow again the right way. (yeah I'm a dad, so what!)

User avatar
smantie
1337 H4X0R XTREME
Posts: 1264
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2006 4:13 pm
Favorite Weapon: Rox / Sniper
Location: BOSTON
Contact:

Post by smantie » Tue May 30, 2006 9:13 pm

Is this thread open to spamming? :P
Go Alucard, go go Go!

{qoou}Smantie | ~dzz~Batman! | [-L-]Smantz! | =[NWA]=Elif4zagg!n | [ADC]endgegnerrr | =[SveK]=Tensta! | A*Team|Hannibal

User avatar
special_Kare
Server Admin
Posts: 2581
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2004 10:54 pm
Location: Philadelphia,PA

Re: Posting Suggestion

Post by special_Kare » Tue May 30, 2006 10:14 pm

De_Fault wrote:If your that bored because school is out, go mow the fucking lawn. Then mow again the right way. (yeah I'm a dad, so what!)
:roflmao::roflmao:

sorry that one made me laugh :P
smantie wrote:Is this thread open to spamming?:P

BAN! :!:
Last edited by special_Kare on Tue May 30, 2006 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."
--Hunter S. Thompson
Image

User avatar
dede
1337 H4X0R XTREME
Posts: 1247
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:57 am
Location: on a chair

Post by dede » Tue May 30, 2006 10:15 pm

in my own defense I never ever really do spam :crazyeyes: but yes I must agree with u De :shock:
day or not I'll be there:)

User avatar
smantie
1337 H4X0R XTREME
Posts: 1264
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2006 4:13 pm
Favorite Weapon: Rox / Sniper
Location: BOSTON
Contact:

Post by smantie » Tue May 30, 2006 10:52 pm

dede wrote:in my own defense I never ever really do spam :crazyeyes: but yes I must agree with u De :shock:
You spam worse than I do! (I :spam: more... but you spam worse! You don't even read the threads you spam!)
Go Alucard, go go Go!

{qoou}Smantie | ~dzz~Batman! | [-L-]Smantz! | =[NWA]=Elif4zagg!n | [ADC]endgegnerrr | =[SveK]=Tensta! | A*Team|Hannibal

User avatar
Captain_Obvious
Site Admin
Posts: 2806
Joined: Tue Apr 20, 2004 4:36 am
Favorite Weapon: Impact Hammer!
Location: Mazon, AS
Contact:

Post by Captain_Obvious » Wed May 31, 2006 2:32 am

I've increased the flood interval between posting. Hopefully this will help to promote longer, more thought out posts. :thumbup2:
You and the Cap'n make it happen!

User avatar
dede
1337 H4X0R XTREME
Posts: 1247
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:57 am
Location: on a chair

Post by dede » Wed May 31, 2006 6:53 am

smantie wrote:
dede wrote:in my own defense I never ever really do spam :crazyeyes: but yes I must agree with u De :shock:
You spam worse than I do! (I :spam: more... but you spam worse! You don't even read the threads you spam!)
no actually u spam worse then me :P I only spammed the last few days really :lol:
day or not I'll be there:)

User avatar
smantie
1337 H4X0R XTREME
Posts: 1264
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2006 4:13 pm
Favorite Weapon: Rox / Sniper
Location: BOSTON
Contact:

Post by smantie » Wed May 31, 2006 8:24 am

dede wrote:
smantie wrote:
dede wrote:in my own defense I never ever really do spam :crazyeyes: but yes I must agree with u De :shock:
You spam worse than I do! (I :spam: more... but you spam worse! You don't even read the threads you spam!)
no actually u spam worse then me :P I only spammed the last few days really :lol:
Yeah, but your spam is :spam:. I actually take the time to make semi-real posts and everything. Not just random dancing emoticons in threads which have been unused for two months.
Go Alucard, go go Go!

{qoou}Smantie | ~dzz~Batman! | [-L-]Smantz! | =[NWA]=Elif4zagg!n | [ADC]endgegnerrr | =[SveK]=Tensta! | A*Team|Hannibal

User avatar
smantie
1337 H4X0R XTREME
Posts: 1264
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2006 4:13 pm
Favorite Weapon: Rox / Sniper
Location: BOSTON
Contact:

Post by smantie » Wed May 31, 2006 8:26 am

Captain_Obvious wrote:I've increased the flood interval between posting. Hopefully this will help to promote longer, more thought out posts. :thumbup2:
My posts are already semi-long (some are too long for people to bother reading :( ) and thought out. This just annoys me.
Go Alucard, go go Go!

{qoou}Smantie | ~dzz~Batman! | [-L-]Smantz! | =[NWA]=Elif4zagg!n | [ADC]endgegnerrr | =[SveK]=Tensta! | A*Team|Hannibal

User avatar
dede
1337 H4X0R XTREME
Posts: 1247
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:57 am
Location: on a chair

Post by dede » Wed May 31, 2006 5:14 pm

smantie wrote:
dede wrote:
smantie wrote: You spam worse than I do! (I :spam: more... but you spam worse! You don't even read the threads you spam!)
no actually u spam worse then me :P I only spammed the last few days really :lol:
Yeah, but your spam is :spam:. I actually take the time to make semi-real posts and everything. Not just random dancing emoticons in threads which have been unused for two months.
excuse me but how many times have I actually just posted only the dancing icon in a thread? :kissmyarse:
day or not I'll be there:)

User avatar
smantie
1337 H4X0R XTREME
Posts: 1264
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2006 4:13 pm
Favorite Weapon: Rox / Sniper
Location: BOSTON
Contact:

Post by smantie » Wed May 31, 2006 8:37 pm

dede wrote:excuse me but how many times have I actually just posted only the dancing icon in a thread? :kissmyarse:
Well... usually it's some nonsense like an emoticon.. and then later you post more stuff. You're ressurecting old threads though and doing it for a post count, I'm posting in threads that aren't dead (except for the Gunther thread) and doing it for a number of reasons :D
Go Alucard, go go Go!

{qoou}Smantie | ~dzz~Batman! | [-L-]Smantz! | =[NWA]=Elif4zagg!n | [ADC]endgegnerrr | =[SveK]=Tensta! | A*Team|Hannibal

User avatar
dede
1337 H4X0R XTREME
Posts: 1247
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:57 am
Location: on a chair

Post by dede » Thu Jun 01, 2006 2:24 am

smantie wrote:
dede wrote:excuse me but how many times have I actually just posted only the dancing icon in a thread? :kissmyarse:
Well... usually it's some nonsense like an emoticon.. and then later you post more stuff. You're ressurecting old threads though and doing it for a post count, I'm posting in threads that aren't dead (except for the Gunther thread) and doing it for a number of reasons :D
what old thread did I happen 2 restart? :shock:
day or not I'll be there:)

User avatar
PHatHome666
Script Kiddie
Posts: 441
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2006 7:50 pm
Favorite Weapon: Ripper
Location: Downingtown, PA

Post by PHatHome666 » Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:44 am

SPS's "mp3 players?" Thread...
Wait... what?
Luck is when preparation meets opportunity.
Before.
Image
After.
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Rickshaw
1337 H4X0R XTREME
Posts: 1332
Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2005 9:15 pm
Location: Illinois
Contact:

Post by Rickshaw » Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:24 pm

Although it's important to keep the posts flowing, I agree with de that it is becoming somewhat excessive.

And I have a request as well :D

If you are quoting a post that has a quote/multiple quotes within it, could you cut them out? I mean if they are all relevant to what you are going to say then it's not a problem, but when the quote boxes start to take up 90% of the page and hitting "Page Down" doesn't even scroll through one post it becomes a little tedious to read the thread. :idea: :idea: :idea:
Image

User avatar
«Ìrðqµðï§_þlï§kïñ»
1337 H4X0R
Posts: 994
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2005 7:40 pm
Location: Coventry, England
Contact:

Post by «Ìrðqµðï§_þlï§kïñ» » Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:01 pm

political correctness gone down the toilet? because spam is off topic, in a way
Image
<img src="http://aliensvsmarines.free.fr/HUDSON-Entr%E9e.jpg" height="100">
<a width="440" height="111"></a>

User avatar
LD8242
Noob
Posts: 2466
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2004 12:56 am
Location: England

Post by LD8242 » Thu Jun 01, 2006 11:02 pm

Nothing more annoying than 700 new posts in different sections all containing spam.
i5 [email protected], 24gb 1600mhz ddr3, 8gb RX480

Image

Post Reply