Leo Day!!

Make qoou great again.
User avatar
dede
1337 H4X0R XTREME
Posts: 1247
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:57 am
Location: on a chair

Leo Day!!

Post by dede » Thu Sep 22, 2005 7:07 pm

I suggest we have a Leo day for us special people born in August :)

User avatar
LD8242
Noob
Posts: 2466
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2004 12:56 am
Location: England

Post by LD8242 » Thu Sep 22, 2005 8:44 pm

That's a starsign right? :?
i5 [email protected], 24gb 1600mhz ddr3, 8gb RX480

Image

User avatar
dede
1337 H4X0R XTREME
Posts: 1247
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:57 am
Location: on a chair

Post by dede » Thu Sep 22, 2005 9:19 pm

how'd u guess? :P

User avatar
LD8242
Noob
Posts: 2466
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2004 12:56 am
Location: England

Post by LD8242 » Thu Sep 22, 2005 11:07 pm

Only one starsign will rule and that is the sexy lesbo twins :wink:
i5 [email protected], 24gb 1600mhz ddr3, 8gb RX480

Image

User avatar
Lorus
Script Kiddie
Posts: 478
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 7:48 pm
Location: Vancouver, BC

Post by Lorus » Fri Sep 23, 2005 3:23 am

You're a month late.

Word to the wise. When you kids eventually settle down and have kids (yes, I know, pretty scary) don't have a saggitarius baby! :wink:
We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold. I remember saying something like “I feel a bit lightheaded; maybe you should drive…” And suddenly there was a terrible roar all around us and the sky was full of what looked like huge bats, all swooping and screeching and diving around the car, which was going about a hundred miles an hour with the top down to Las Vegas. And a voice was screaming: “Holy Jesus! What are these goddamn animals?”

User avatar
special_Kare
Server Admin
Posts: 2581
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2004 10:54 pm
Location: Philadelphia,PA

Post by special_Kare » Fri Sep 23, 2005 12:25 pm

Lorus wrote:You're a month late.

Word to the wise. When you kids eventually settle down and have kids (yes, I know, pretty scary) don't have a saggitarius baby! :wink:
:shock:
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."
--Hunter S. Thompson
Image

User avatar
Lorus
Script Kiddie
Posts: 478
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 7:48 pm
Location: Vancouver, BC

Post by Lorus » Fri Sep 23, 2005 3:02 pm

special_Kare wrote:
Lorus wrote:You're a month late.

Word to the wise. When you kids eventually settle down and have kids (yes, I know, pretty scary) don't have a saggitarius baby! :wink:
:shock:
You know how I feel. Most days I'm pulling my hair out! Maybe it's just the girl saggitarius'! I'd much rather have a complex child than a boring one though.
We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold. I remember saying something like “I feel a bit lightheaded; maybe you should drive…” And suddenly there was a terrible roar all around us and the sky was full of what looked like huge bats, all swooping and screeching and diving around the car, which was going about a hundred miles an hour with the top down to Las Vegas. And a voice was screaming: “Holy Jesus! What are these goddamn animals?”

User avatar
Rickshaw
1337 H4X0R XTREME
Posts: 1332
Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2005 9:15 pm
Location: Illinois
Contact:

Post by Rickshaw » Fri Sep 23, 2005 5:05 pm

Lorus wrote:You know how I feel. Most days I'm pulling my hair out! Maybe it's just the girl saggitarius'! I'd much rather have a complex child than a boring one though.
I'm assuming with a mother like you, your daughter is at least intelligent and mindful (I hope :wink: )

The kids around here had a halfday and apparently the local pharmacy is the "cool" place for obnoxious little girls to hang out. Almost every one of these girls (11-14 I'd guess) ran around to each display, shrieking in ecstasy and screaming to rest of their friends, "OMG! You HAVE to see this!" And if something happened to fall on the floor? Pick it up? Pfft, of course not!

Then they would go to the lotion aisle and and try out all the tester bottles. This would be fine if they did so properly. I mean that's what the bottles are there for anyway. However, they managed to spill more lotion on the floor than they got on their greasy little hands. But that's OK! I'll happily clean up this unnecessary mess while you scurry over to the Oral-B Brush Ups and compare who has the whitest teeth. :evil:



That felt good :D
Last edited by Rickshaw on Sat Sep 24, 2005 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image

User avatar
pinkbandit
{qoou}
Posts: 1357
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2005 4:11 pm
Location: Far away from LD!

Re: Leo Day!!

Post by pinkbandit » Sat Sep 24, 2005 4:20 pm

dede wrote:I suggest we have a Leo day for us special people born in August :)
Yeah sounds like a gud idea :wink: Then we'd be like the queen and have 2 birthdays :lol:
Image

User avatar
pinkbandit
{qoou}
Posts: 1357
Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2005 4:11 pm
Location: Far away from LD!

Post by pinkbandit » Sat Sep 24, 2005 4:21 pm

Lorus wrote:
special_Kare wrote:
Lorus wrote:You're a month late.

Word to the wise. When you kids eventually settle down and have kids (yes, I know, pretty scary) don't have a saggitarius baby! :wink:
:shock:
You know how I feel. Most days I'm pulling my hair out! Maybe it's just the girl saggitarius'! I'd much rather have a complex child than a boring one though.
I have a taurian? child, he's know's what he wants and knows how to get it!!! Omg he is only 4 months :roll: :evil: :shock: lol
Image

User avatar
Captain_Obvious
Site Admin
Posts: 2806
Joined: Tue Apr 20, 2004 4:36 am
Favorite Weapon: Impact Hammer!
Location: Mazon, AS
Contact:

Post by Captain_Obvious » Sat Sep 24, 2005 5:23 pm

Rickshaw wrote:All that stuff Rickshaw said.
That place sounds like heaven. I'd be hanging out there too...

In other news..... people actually believe in that astrology stuff?? :P
You and the Cap'n make it happen!

User avatar
LD8242
Noob
Posts: 2466
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2004 12:56 am
Location: England

Post by LD8242 » Sun Sep 25, 2005 5:10 am

I thought astrology was the study of stars and crap or is that astronomy? :?
i5 [email protected], 24gb 1600mhz ddr3, 8gb RX480

Image

User avatar
Rickshaw
1337 H4X0R XTREME
Posts: 1332
Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2005 9:15 pm
Location: Illinois
Contact:

Post by Rickshaw » Sun Sep 25, 2005 12:10 pm

Dictionary.com wrote:Astrology

The study of the positions and aspects of celestial bodies in the belief that they have an influence on the course of natural earthly occurrences and human affairs.
Dictionary.com wrote:Astronomy

The scientific study of matter in outer space, especially the positions, dimensions, distribution, motion, composition, energy, and evolution of celestial bodies and phenomena.
:idea: :idea: :idea:
Image

User avatar
Lorus
Script Kiddie
Posts: 478
Joined: Sun Apr 25, 2004 7:48 pm
Location: Vancouver, BC

Post by Lorus » Sun Sep 25, 2005 12:43 pm

Rickshaw wrote:
Lorus wrote:You know how I feel. Most days I'm pulling my hair out! Maybe it's just the girl saggitarius'! I'd much rather have a complex child than a boring one though.
I'm assuming with a mother like you, your daughter is at least intelligent and mindful (I hope :wink: )
Heh. :) She's a great kid just very challenging at times.
We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold. I remember saying something like “I feel a bit lightheaded; maybe you should drive…” And suddenly there was a terrible roar all around us and the sky was full of what looked like huge bats, all swooping and screeching and diving around the car, which was going about a hundred miles an hour with the top down to Las Vegas. And a voice was screaming: “Holy Jesus! What are these goddamn animals?”

User avatar
special_Kare
Server Admin
Posts: 2581
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2004 10:54 pm
Location: Philadelphia,PA

Post by special_Kare » Sun Sep 25, 2005 1:40 pm

BAH! KIDS! :frustrated:
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."
--Hunter S. Thompson
Image

User avatar
LD8242
Noob
Posts: 2466
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2004 12:56 am
Location: England

Post by LD8242 » Sun Sep 25, 2005 7:05 pm

Rickshaw wrote:
Dictionary.com wrote:Astrology

The study of the positions and aspects of celestial bodies in the belief that they have an influence on the course of natural earthly occurrences and human affairs.
Dictionary.com wrote:Astronomy

The scientific study of matter in outer space, especially the positions, dimensions, distribution, motion, composition, energy, and evolution of celestial bodies and phenomena.
:idea: :idea: :idea:
Aha Thought so, always get those 2 mixed up :thumbup2:
i5 [email protected], 24gb 1600mhz ddr3, 8gb RX480

Image

User avatar
Denial
Deck16 Whore
Posts: 626
Joined: Tue Apr 20, 2004 4:52 am

Post by Denial » Sun Sep 25, 2005 8:48 pm

LD8242 wrote:Aha Thought so, always get those 2 mixed up :thumbup2:
Sort of like the backdoor and the front? ;)
Image

User avatar
LD8242
Noob
Posts: 2466
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2004 12:56 am
Location: England

Post by LD8242 » Sun Sep 25, 2005 9:17 pm

Anyone can make that mistake, people don't realize how close together they are, you've probably potted the brown by mistake a few times ;) :roflmao:
i5 [email protected], 24gb 1600mhz ddr3, 8gb RX480

Image

User avatar
dede
1337 H4X0R XTREME
Posts: 1247
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:57 am
Location: on a chair

Post by dede » Sun Sep 25, 2005 9:29 pm

I'm not saying us Leo's should have a another birthday but another day just for us cause we're so damn cute :wink:

User avatar
dede
1337 H4X0R XTREME
Posts: 1247
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:57 am
Location: on a chair

Post by dede » Sun Sep 25, 2005 9:30 pm

ohh and incase anyone disagree's please take all arguements to pink :lol:

User avatar
LD8242
Noob
Posts: 2466
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2004 12:56 am
Location: England

Post by LD8242 » Sun Sep 25, 2005 10:01 pm

dede wrote:I'm not saying us Leo's should have a another birthday but another day just for us cause we're so damn cute :wink:
got any proof? :brow:
i5 [email protected], 24gb 1600mhz ddr3, 8gb RX480

Image

User avatar
dede
1337 H4X0R XTREME
Posts: 1247
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:57 am
Location: on a chair

Post by dede » Mon Sep 26, 2005 1:16 am

LD8242 wrote:
dede wrote:I'm not saying us Leo's should have a another birthday but another day just for us cause we're so damn cute :wink:
got any proof? :brow:
of course I do :P

User avatar
LD8242
Noob
Posts: 2466
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2004 12:56 am
Location: England

Post by LD8242 » Mon Sep 26, 2005 1:16 am

let's see it!!!!
i5 [email protected], 24gb 1600mhz ddr3, 8gb RX480

Image

User avatar
dede
1337 H4X0R XTREME
Posts: 1247
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:57 am
Location: on a chair

Post by dede » Mon Sep 26, 2005 2:23 am

LD8242 wrote:let's see it!!!!
men first :wink:

User avatar
LD8242
Noob
Posts: 2466
Joined: Sun Jun 13, 2004 12:56 am
Location: England

Post by LD8242 » Mon Sep 26, 2005 3:31 am

why would you want to screw some men first? what's the point? just prove it :cry: :roflmao:
i5 [email protected], 24gb 1600mhz ddr3, 8gb RX480

Image

Post Reply