Lower your blood pressure with walking

Post all your funny and stupid stuff. ;)
dede
1337 H4X0R XTREME

Lower your blood pressure with walking

Post by dede » Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:27 pm

Walking can add minutes to your life. This enables youat 89 years old to spend an additional 5 months in a nursing home at $7000per month. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ My grandpa started walking five miles a day when he was60.. Now he's 97 years old and we don't know where the hell heis. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I like long walks, especially when they are taken bypeople who annoy me. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The only reason I would take up walking is so that I couldhear heavy breathing again. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I have to walk early in the morning, before my brainfigures out what I'm doing.. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I joined a health club last year, spent about 400 bucks. Haven't lost a pound. Apparently you have to go there. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash mymouth out with chocolate. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I do have flabby thighs, but fortunately my stomachcovers them. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The advantage of exercising every day is so when you die,they'll say, 'Well, she looks good doesn't she.' ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ If you are going to try cross-country skiing, start with asmall country. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ You know you're still in good shape if you can touch yourtoes. Using your boobs doesn't count. ~~~~~~~~~~~ I know I got a lot of exercise the last few years ...just getting over the hill. ~~~~~~~~~~~~ Y ou could run this over to your friends but why not juste-mail it to them! ~~~~~~~~~~~~ We all get heavier as we get older, because there's a lotmore information in our heads. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. ~~~~~~~~~~~~ Every time I start thinking too much about how I look, Ijust find a Happy Hour and by the time I leave, I look just fine.
day or not I'll be there:)

{qoou}DOS
Spamola King

Re: Lower your blood pressure with walking

Post by {qoou}DOS » Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:04 am

your jokes are as funny as your pictures! ...not at alll!!!!!! ahahaha ooohhh beeeeer!
Nicaragua, better than Wisconsin

dede
1337 H4X0R XTREME

Post by dede » Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:48 am

oh well bite the big weenie dos :P

special_Kare
Server Admin

Post by special_Kare » Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:55 pm

oh, i thought this was a public service announcement. 1984 ftw.
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."
--Hunter S. Thompson

dede
1337 H4X0R XTREME

Post by dede » Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:57 pm

u can bite the weenie 2 sk 8)

pinkbandit
{qoou}

Post by pinkbandit » Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:08 pm

dede wrote:You know you're still in good shape if you can touch your toes. Using your boobs doesn't count. ~~~~~~~~~~~ Every time I start thinking too much about how I look, I just find a Happy Hour and by the time I leave, I look just fine.
Hahaha :lol: