Server crashing?

Discuss anything involving the {qoou} UT server.
dede
1337 H4X0R XTREME

Server crashing?

Post by dede » Fri Jun 02, 2006 9:59 am

I was just on the server with Sonic and it kept crashing on Ballistic or maybe it was just booting us both? :shock:
day or not I'll be there:)

Bitchy
Script Kiddie

Post by Bitchy » Fri Jun 02, 2006 7:05 pm

I had the same problem. Whenever I was in there alone, it was ok but as soon as Prototype came in, we both kept getting kicked. The log was showing a UTDC error. It said I was getting kicked because of a "timeout" but it didn't say what kind of timeout.

It looks like UTDC is not working properly. Anyone have De's email address? I'll send him an email to describe the problem (if he doesn't already know about it).

smantie
1337 H4X0R XTREME
Favorite Weapon: Rox / Sniper

Post by smantie » Fri Jun 02, 2006 10:02 pm

Bitchy wrote:I had the same problem. Whenever I was in there alone, it was ok but as soon as Prototype came in, we both kept getting kicked. The log was showing a UTDC error. It said I was getting kicked because of a "timeout" but it didn't say what kind of timeout.

It looks like UTDC is not working properly. Anyone have De's email address? I'll send him an email to describe the problem (if he doesn't already know about it).
He has posted it earlier as wtfdefault(at)gmail.com
Go Alucard, go go Go!

{qoou}Smantie | ~dzz~Batman! | [-L-]Smantz! | =[NWA]=Elif4zagg!n | [ADC]endgegnerrr | =[SveK]=Tensta! | A*Team|Hannibal

dede
1337 H4X0R XTREME

Post by dede » Sat Jun 03, 2006 9:08 am

server is fixed :D De seems 2 have fixed the server YAY
day or not I'll be there:)

smantie
1337 H4X0R XTREME
Favorite Weapon: Rox / Sniper

Post by smantie » Sat Jun 03, 2006 2:02 pm

dede wrote:server is fixed :D De seems 2 have fixed the server YAY
He took the UTstats page down entirely, thus fucking over 90% of the signatures on this forum.
Go Alucard, go go Go!

{qoou}Smantie | ~dzz~Batman! | [-L-]Smantz! | =[NWA]=Elif4zagg!n | [ADC]endgegnerrr | =[SveK]=Tensta! | A*Team|Hannibal