{qoou} Clan Server Lineup

Discuss anything involving the {qoou} UT server.
De_Fault
Elite Fragger

{qoou} Clan Server Lineup

Post by De_Fault » Wed Jan 04, 2006 3:59 am

(This post will be edited later by me, just a temp post to announce schedules for the server)

Alot of peeps have been asking for some CTF games. Instead of combining CTF, Jailbreak, Rocket Arena, and Monster Hunt all on one mapvote, I made seperate Mapvote.ini files for each Gametype. One reason was that the server acted goofy when run with all the different gametypes. Now that UTStats are active, it would not import UTStats correctly because of the goobered games.

So, the easiest way to deal with it (to collect good stats, reduce server crashes) is to set it up with one gametype. On Wednesdays (probaly late Tuesday nights) I'll set the server up for CTF Games. You will have a choice, Reg CTF, Insta CTF, Sniper CTF, and of course Strangelove CTF :) UTStats is tracking Assault, Insta-Assault, CTF, Insta-CTF.

All using the {qoou} Flags. :)

Here's how the mapvote will look for CTF Wednesday;

Thursdays the server will be setup for JailBreakIII, more on that tommorrow.

Any suggestions (maps/schedules, etc.) you would like to see, speak up and provide a link pls. If you make me do all the work to find it, consider it a low-priority request. :)

De...

special_Kare
Server Admin

Post by special_Kare » Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:23 pm

i only have one request :shock: can we maybe put 'making the logos orange instead of green', somewhere on De_Faults ever so long list of things to do? :P that is all :poopcorn:
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."
--Hunter S. Thompson

\/.oDK@
Script Kiddie

Post by \/.oDK@ » Thu Jan 05, 2006 1:48 am

:poopcorn:

De_Fault
Elite Fragger

Post by De_Fault » Tue Jan 10, 2006 3:10 am

special_Kare wrote:i only have one request :shock: can we maybe put 'making the logos orange instead of green', somewhere on De_Faults ever so long list of things to do? :P that is all :poopcorn:
It's on page 42, I'm currently working on page 4. :shock:

I need to redo the whole logo, that was thrown together just as an test to see if it could be animated... It can... :)

So I got it, green instead of orange, I'll go right to work on that...

:?

De_Fault
Elite Fragger

Post by De_Fault » Tue Jan 10, 2006 3:27 am

Did ya notice the clan logo on the UTStats page? That page is being worked on also.