ASC AdminServerController "How To"

Discuss anything involving the {qoou} UT server.
De_Fault
Elite Fragger

ASC AdminServerController "How To"

Post by De_Fault » Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:19 am

If you entered the server lately you probaly have seen the ASC on the server and wonder how it works. Here's the Tutorial for it. As you read thru it, you will notice that the whole Controller and it's functions are based on your level. Your ASC screen will not be as complete as whats shown in the tutorial.

http://asc.atomicunreal.com/tutorial

Be sure to bug me to raise your level. In the near future I'll be adding features to ensure that there will be spots reserved for {qoou} clanners. Also if the server is passworded (from within ASC) those who have updated status will be given the password automatically upon entering. ie. your clan status opens the door for you. That's why I posted this in here.

This sums up my feelings with giving certain ppl upgraded status;
From the ASC Tutorial FAQ wrote:Q. What should I use my ASC level for, and when?

A. Use your discretion according to the rules of your specific server. You were given your ASC level because someone trusted in you; just remember that you don't want to betray that trust by weilding your power with stupidity.
De...

special_Kare
Server Admin

Post by special_Kare » Sat Sep 02, 2006 7:11 pm

Just a bump to this post. I've gone ahead and installed ASC again for us, look to De's description above for information regarding all aspects of ASC.

Be sure to catch me in the server sometime so that i can give everyone special privilege.

Note for donators: As appreciation for donations, any member donations of $25 or more will receive Level 3 Supervisors privilege. Donations of $50 or more will receive Level 4 Operators privilege which will guarantee you a spot on the server even when its full! :shock:

Be sure to email, PM, or post here for any questions/comments.
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."
--Hunter S. Thompson