Pirates of the Carribean....

Everyone cares about what you have to say.
Turbo_asswhup
1337 H4X0R XTREME

Pirates of the Carribean....

Post by Turbo_asswhup » Mon Jul 17, 2006 11:37 am

finally saw this one and I must say it is NOT as good as the first despite what everyone says

it is still a really good movie but i was bored through a lot of it

the big ending to this one is that there will definitely be a third movie and i hope that one is good too

anybody notice how disney is the only corporation powerful enough to cast the original actors in sequels? nobody can challenge them

Lorus
Script Kiddie

Re: Pirates of the Carribean....

Post by Lorus » Tue Jul 18, 2006 2:17 am

Turbo_asswhup wrote:finally saw this one and I must say it is NOT as good as the first despite what everyone says

it is still a really good movie but i was bored through a lot of it

the big ending to this one is that there will definitely be a third movie and i hope that one is good too

anybody notice how disney is the only corporation powerful enough to cast the original actors in sequels? nobody can challenge them

They said there was going to be a #2 and #3 as soon as the first one did well at the box office. Already in the filming stage of #3.
Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End
http://imdb.com/title/tt0449088/
We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold. I remember saying something like “I feel a bit lightheaded; maybe you should drive…” And suddenly there was a terrible roar all around us and the sky was full of what looked like huge bats, all swooping and screeching and diving around the car, which was going about a hundred miles an hour with the top down to Las Vegas. And a voice was screaming: “Holy Jesus! What are these goddamn animals?”

PIECER
Uber Fragger

Post by PIECER » Wed Jul 19, 2006 8:04 am

I seen it last weekend and i liked it! Especially seeing johnny depp again woohooo! :thumbup2: :arrrr: :arrrr: :arrrr:

Pwnzor
Forum Member

Post by Pwnzor » Wed Jul 19, 2006 9:26 pm

awesome movie 8)
zzz

Tsumura
Defender of all Ladies
Favorite Weapon: Rockets

Post by Tsumura » Thu Aug 03, 2006 7:06 pm

didn't like the movie much they did it really fast paced i mean i did understand everything but it was reallly a fast paced story and some of th jokes were repeated :?
"Winning is the objective,Losing is acceptable, Quitting is intolerable"