New game server

Everyone cares about what you have to say.
SixPakSuzy
Uber Fragger

New game server

Post by SixPakSuzy » Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:45 pm

Hey everyone,

Well, I've been banned from the DOG servers (again). A couple of weeks ago I started to have packet loss issues to their servers. Not much of a loss as I really didn't see any lag associated with it. Anyway, I've been banned and of course there's no response to emails.

Since I'm mainly interested in Assault Standard Maps I've (once again) started up another Assault server, but, I've ordered it in London in hopes of attracting some of the EU players. When I had my servers in the US there just wasn't any activity. The new server has seen some activity, of course I would like to see it 100% utilized.

If you are interested, the server info is:
Server Name: | StdAS | JustUnreal.net Standard Assault
Server Type: Unreal Tournament
IP Address: 217.163.27.188 Port: 7777
http://www.justunreal.net

Best,
SPS
SixPakSuzy | aCuteLittleKitten | TheGuyFromSeven | WhiteRussian | Cr4zyB4st4rd | MeanAngryMan

smantie
1337 H4X0R XTREME
Favorite Weapon: Rox / Sniper

Re: New game server

Post by smantie » Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:16 pm

Saw on UTA forums. Great work and thanks.
Go Alucard, go go Go!

{qoou}Smantie | ~dzz~Batman! | [-L-]Smantz! | =[NWA]=Elif4zagg!n | [ADC]endgegnerrr | =[SveK]=Tensta! | A*Team|Hannibal

Turbo_asswhup
1337 H4X0R XTREME

Post by Turbo_asswhup » Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:22 pm

lol kicked for packet loss

i dont think that may be the case because i get horrible lag and packet loss on dog, dog2 and dfp servers but i havent been kicked yet

SixPakSuzy
Uber Fragger

Post by SixPakSuzy » Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:01 pm

Turbo_asswhup wrote:lol kicked for packet loss

i dont think that may be the case because i get horrible lag and packet loss on dog, dog2 and dfp servers but i havent been kicked yet

Then, I have no idea why I got kicked. No response from emails to the group. I've ran into others who have recently been banned as well. Who knows.

Best,
SPS
SixPakSuzy | aCuteLittleKitten | TheGuyFromSeven | WhiteRussian | Cr4zyB4st4rd | MeanAngryMan

Captain_Obvious
Site Admin
Favorite Weapon: Impact Hammer!

Post by Captain_Obvious » Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:40 am

SixPakSuzy wrote:Then, I have no idea why I got kicked. No response from emails to the group. I've ran into others who have recently been banned as well. Who knows.
It's because they got tired of having their asses handed to them. :thumbup2:
You and the Cap'n make it happen!

smantie
1337 H4X0R XTREME

Post by smantie » Sun Mar 16, 2008 7:40 pm

SixPakSuzy wrote:
Turbo_asswhup wrote:lol kicked for packet loss

Then, I have no idea why I got kicked. No response from emails to the group. I've ran into others who have recently been banned as well. Who knows.

Best,
SPS
Instead of emailing just visit their fckn forums on UTA http://forums.utassault.net/forumdisplay.php?f=380 like they say to.
Go Alucard, go go Go!

{qoou}Smantie | ~dzz~Batman! | [-L-]Smantz! | =[NWA]=Elif4zagg!n | [ADC]endgegnerrr | =[SveK]=Tensta! | A*Team|Hannibal

smantie
1337 H4X0R XTREME

Post by smantie » Sun Mar 16, 2008 7:47 pm

Were probably banned by Pinhead (pinny)... he likes to ban people with bad connections... he was [] that close to banning PHat for having dial up....
Go Alucard, go go Go!

SixPakSuzy
Uber Fragger

Post by SixPakSuzy » Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:25 pm

smantie wrote: Instead of emailing just visit their fckn forums on UTA http://forums.utassault.net/forumdisplay.php?f=380 like they say to.
There's already a thread there about getting kicked but I can't seem to comprehend what they are talking about. I think I need a decoder ring.

No matter, softball season is here and taking up most of my time. My game server is seeing some good activity....enough for me for the time I get to play.

Best,
SPS

PHatHome666
Script Kiddie
Favorite Weapon: Ripper

Post by PHatHome666 » Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:28 pm

smantie wrote:Were probably banned by Pinhead (pinny)... he likes to ban people with bad connections... he was [] that close to banning PHat for having dial up....
Yea, i'm surprised i haven't been banned yet if its that case
Wait... what?
Luck is when preparation meets opportunity.
Before.
After.