Oh shit, I almost forgot.

Everyone cares about what you have to say.
Captain_Obvious
Site Admin
Favorite Weapon: Impact Hammer!

Oh shit, I almost forgot.

Post by Captain_Obvious » Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:30 am

I almost forgot to do this...

I Hate Taxes
by CO

I hate taxes. I'm so sick of this government pretending to care that the economy is in the toilet when they're the ones that put us there. The $600 stimulus checks are a joke - and a poorly designed one at that. It's another poor attempt for the government to act like they're doing us a favor when they continue to rape us with double/triple/quadruple taxation on income tax, sales tax, property tax, capital gains tax, etc... Not that I care much about the stimulus checks. I'm not even getting one. I was going to take the full $600, and blow it in Vegas or maybe spend it on imported Chinese goods just like they want me to. But apparently I'm not good enough to "help" the economy like random other people.

If Ron Paul were elected president, maybe the income tax would be eliminated, and I wouldn't have to make this yearly post. Maybe the economy would see a *real* boost as as people invest thousands of dollars instead of paying off a bit of credit card debt with a $600 lump. Maybe I would actually want to work harder to make more money instead of worrying about how I'm going to give half of it to the government. I say fuck the rich. Keep taxing them for all I care. But the middle class is getting poorer and the "for the people" government likes it that way.

On April 15th, like every year, I'm going to write four checks to the government. Then as I take them to the post office, the government is going to drop it's trousers, and take a dump in a cup. Then it's going to make me drink from that cup. I'll throw it back up of course - it's full of shit. But then the government will make me drink my shit vomit. That's right, every year the government 2girls1cups every working man and woman in this country. And we take it, and pay our taxes anyway. We take it so that we can shoot random people in countries that dare to fart while the jet stream is passing between them and us. We take it so that congress can waste half it's time being fellated by every lobbyist in Washington. Oh and we take it because we're all pussies.

This completes CO's tax rant.
You and the Cap'n make it happen!

smantie
1337 H4X0R XTREME
Favorite Weapon: Rox / Sniper

Re: Oh shit, I almost forgot.

Post by smantie » Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:55 pm

Oh look, CO's still alive.
Go Alucard, go go Go!

{qoou}Smantie | ~dzz~Batman! | [-L-]Smantz! | =[NWA]=Elif4zagg!n | [ADC]endgegnerrr | =[SveK]=Tensta! | A*Team|Hannibal

Captain_Obvious
Site Admin

Post by Captain_Obvious » Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:56 pm

smantie wrote:Oh look, CO's still alive.
:roflmao: pshhhh I'm pretty busy but I still play a lot of onslaught.

special_Kare
Server Admin

Post by special_Kare » Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:20 pm

Captain_Obvious wrote:
smantie wrote:Oh look, CO's still alive.
:roflmao: pshhhh I'm pretty busy but I still play a lot of onslaught.
busy=lies, ONS=where? :brow:
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."
--Hunter S. Thompson

Captain_Obvious
Site Admin

Post by Captain_Obvious » Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:51 pm

Omnipotents. Xfire says when I'm playing. :P