I dont understand some players

Everyone cares about what you have to say.
Alucard
Elite Fragger
Favorite Weapon: razor

I dont understand some players

Post by Alucard » Fri Mar 04, 2005 10:22 pm

2 Things :

1.- All the players know Bitchy is the Admin, that is ok.............. when she comes some times ban player for many things (slur,idling), but I HATE when she leave UT and ...........after that coming player only for idling, and if she enter the game or she say "play or leave" that people start to moving.

2.- a lot of people play GUARDIA and OVERLORD for example : 7 attack vs 5 def ok thats ok for me, but 30 left 2 or 3 player change team, now 8 attack and 4 def, that hate a lot of people, many says. damm if you enjoy attack with your team, WHY dont def with the same team, are friends you cant leave the team like that.

p.s sorry my english

Sonya_=)
Queen of Spam and Subverter of Topics

Post by Sonya_=) » Fri Mar 04, 2005 10:33 pm

i dunno what ur talking bout but when we were playing there were a lot of idlers who didnt move for the whole match

n ur not ne better dude sorry to say but u were typing like no tomorrow to that other girl/guy for a number of matches not just one

bitchy is a good admin :D its her job to be mean to ppl who dun read and follow the rules :p

Alucard
Elite Fragger

Post by Alucard » Fri Mar 04, 2005 10:38 pm

Hey hey hey, i was not talking about Bitchy, she is the BEST admin ever, but im talking about some players that waiting she leaves for teamkilling, idling and some times slur.......................

i apreciated the work and time she spend on watching, sometimes she cant play good looking for idle

Sonya_=)
Queen of Spam and Subverter of Topics

Post by Sonya_=) » Fri Mar 04, 2005 10:40 pm

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ok

i just dont get what youu type

fullstop.

\/.oDK@
Script Kiddie

Post by \/.oDK@ » Thu Mar 10, 2005 12:27 am

huh :?: :shock: :roll: lol

Alucard
Elite Fragger

Post by Alucard » Thu Mar 10, 2005 8:21 am

1- Every player know that Bitchy is the admin, when people get idle she must say "PLAY OR LEAVE" for them to move or leave. I HATE when she stops playing and idling players return and do nothing and the players have to wait for Bitchy to connect to server so she says "PLAY OR LEAVE" and after that people either go or play.And she's a god player but sometimes can't play because of players violating the rules.

2.- When people play overlord and guardia for example: 7 people attack and 5 defend ok with me, but when there are 30 seconds remaining 2 or 3 players switch teams and after they switch 8 people attack and 4 defend, that makes a lot of people some say "DAMN!!!". I mean if u enjoy attacking WHY you don't defend with the same team, you are friends you shouldn't change team just cause you feel like it.

Turbo_asswhup
1337 H4X0R XTREME

Post by Turbo_asswhup » Thu Mar 10, 2005 11:36 am

i agree-gree

Violence
Forum Member

Post by Violence » Sat Mar 12, 2005 12:30 pm

post in spanish I'll translate, youre loosing some of what you are saying in translation

Alucard
Elite Fragger

Post by Alucard » Sun Mar 13, 2005 10:39 am

Hola VIOLENCE gracias por ayudarme, basicamente lo que quiero decir y no puedo expresarlo bien es:

me molesta cuando en un juego hay 7 atacantes y 5 defendiendo y cuando ya quedan unos pocos segundos hay gente que cambia de equipo y las cosas siguen igual 7 atacantes y 5 defendiendo eso molesta, si una persona defiende o ataca pues deberia quedarse donde esta y seguir con su equipo.

casi todos saben que Bitchy es la admin en TGB y cuando ella llegua saca a algunos jugadores por no hacer nada, hay jugadores que se la dan de inteligentes y apenas ella se va comienza a atacar a su equipo o se ponen a no hacer nada, luego si ella regresa ahi si se ponen a jugar!!!

Esto es lo que queria decir aunque de otra forma, Gracias Violence

Captain_Obvious
Site Admin
Favorite Weapon: Impact Hammer!

Post by Captain_Obvious » Sun Mar 13, 2005 10:56 am

Freetranslation.com says:

"Hello VIOLENCE thanks by helping me, basicamente what I mean and I cannot express it well is:

I bother me when in a play there is 7 assailants and 5 defending and when already they remain a few seconds there is people that changes of team and the things they continue equal 7 assailants and 5 defending that I bother, if a person defends or he attacks therefore deberia to be remained where this and to continue with his team.

Almost all they know that Bitchy is the admin in TGB and when she llegua removes some players by do not anything, there are players that are given it of intelligent and barely she goes he begins to attack to their team or they are put to do not anything, then if she returns ahi if they begin to play!!

This is what queria to say although of another form, Thanks Violence"

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
You and the Cap'n make it happen!

Turbo_asswhup
1337 H4X0R XTREME

Post by Turbo_asswhup » Sun Mar 13, 2005 10:57 pm

lol

all right

now say it in english :D :D

Rickshaw
1337 H4X0R XTREME

Post by Rickshaw » Thu Mar 17, 2005 7:25 pm

I know what you mean, Alucard, but unless the team with 5 in a 5 vs. 7 is stacked with pros, I kinda feel obligated to switch in order to even up the game.

Violence
Forum Member

Post by Violence » Sat Mar 19, 2005 9:08 pm

team switchers at the last second, are extremely frustrating.

When they see that bitchy is on the server they will even teams and play.

But when bitchy is not present they do not even teams, and they idle. and when the do even teams its the last final seconds of the match. *basically*
There are only 18-25 ppl that play North American Assault with 3456 alias' each.....

Bitchy
Script Kiddie

Post by Bitchy » Sun Mar 20, 2005 3:18 pm

Violence wrote:team switchers at the last second, are extremely frustrating.

When they see that bitchy is on the server they will even teams and play.

But when bitchy is not present they do not even teams, and they idle. and when the do even teams its the last final seconds of the match. *basically*
I have been specing as "Player" and "newbie" lately trying to see how things are going on the servers. I can boot people through webadmin (so nobody in the games knows that I'm an admin). Also, I can send private messages to them "in-Game" to encourage them to play more fairly. I think it's working a little bit, but it's a lot of work :)

special_Kare
Server Admin

Post by special_Kare » Sun Mar 20, 2005 3:57 pm

Bitchy wrote: I think it's working a little bit, but it's a lot of work :)
could this be the reason why i haven't seen u in a while?

:cry:
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."
--Hunter S. Thompson

Bitchy
Script Kiddie

Post by Bitchy » Sun Mar 20, 2005 5:45 pm

special_Kare wrote:
Bitchy wrote: I think it's working a little bit, but it's a lot of work :)
could this be the reason why i haven't seen u in a while?

:cry:
Cheer up K! :)

Yeah.. probably. Also, I've been working late at night (because it's the only time I can be uninterrupted for an hour or two). As you know.. that was my usual play time so it has been cut back :(