Pikey

Everyone cares about what you have to say.
pinkbandit
{qoou}

Pikey

Post by pinkbandit » Wed Mar 08, 2006 9:09 am

Woohoo... I am gonna be a pikey for 2 weeks for my summer vacation!! Gonna travel around British Columbia in a motor-home, looking for a place to LIVE!!!! I soo can't wait...We gonna meet up in Edmonton or something dede? WOOHOO :D :D

Turbo_asswhup
1337 H4X0R XTREME

Post by Turbo_asswhup » Wed Mar 08, 2006 3:19 pm

congrats :)

you are really moving up in life :D :D

enjoy yourself there...i bet the weather is real nice even in the summer :) :) :) :)

Lorus
Script Kiddie

Post by Lorus » Wed Mar 08, 2006 5:22 pm

Ooooh. What part of BC are you going to be in? Living here is great if you love the outdoors. The summers are always really nice, not too hot and it's rarely humid.
We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold. I remember saying something like “I feel a bit lightheaded; maybe you should drive…” And suddenly there was a terrible roar all around us and the sky was full of what looked like huge bats, all swooping and screeching and diving around the car, which was going about a hundred miles an hour with the top down to Las Vegas. And a voice was screaming: “Holy Jesus! What are these goddamn animals?”

Megor
Noob Forever / Michael Bolton Lover

Post by Megor » Wed Mar 08, 2006 9:02 pm

Cool!

De_Fault
Elite Fragger

Post by De_Fault » Thu Mar 09, 2006 1:26 am

Pikey ? new word for me :) plz explain for the grammar challenged. :)

Hopefully the weather will be nice when you visit as Lorus said, if you like the outdoors it's nice country. Some people actually have to get used to all the trees. Can't see the Forest because of the trees sort a thing.

pinkbandit
{qoou}

Post by pinkbandit » Thu Mar 09, 2006 3:30 am

Sounds and looks amazing can't wait, we are planning like a circular tour or something for 10 nights. The one we are looking at starts at Vancouver, then onto Whistler, up to Jasper, then Banff and back to Vancouver via Kelowna. Something like that anyway, wanna take in as much as possible!

Pikey - Derogatory term for a Gypsy (caravan dweller) Learnt it from Vodka :roll:

Turbo_asswhup
1337 H4X0R XTREME

Post by Turbo_asswhup » Thu Mar 09, 2006 2:11 pm

i heard the word pikey in the movie "Snatch"

it was Brad Pitt :D :D

pinkbandit
{qoou}

Post by pinkbandit » Thu Mar 09, 2006 4:11 pm

:shock: What Brad Pitt is a pikey? LOL :P

\/.oDK@
Script Kiddie

Post by \/.oDK@ » Fri Mar 10, 2006 12:37 am

that`s pretty darn neat"o, what does taz think of all this pikey travel :?:

Was it his :idea:

pinkbandit
{qoou}

Post by pinkbandit » Fri Mar 10, 2006 8:14 am

Yeah we both really excited about it all and ya the pikey stuff was taz's idea! It's a good way of seeing as much as we can in a short space of time though. If we do decide to do the big move(which we prolly will) it's gonna take 18 months to 3 years to get all the immigration stuff sorted :x So means more holidays over there and i will be intending to visit Cali to come get my free tattoo!!! :rockrock: :wink:

Rickshaw
1337 H4X0R XTREME

Post by Rickshaw » Fri Mar 10, 2006 9:38 pm

It all sounds fun :D

Megor
Noob Forever / Michael Bolton Lover

Post by Megor » Sat Mar 11, 2006 3:05 am

pinkbandit wrote:Yeah we both really excited about it all and ya the pikey stuff was taz's idea! It's a good way of seeing as much as we can in a short space of time though. If we do decide to do the big move(which we prolly will) it's gonna take 18 months to 3 years to get all the immigration stuff sorted :x So means more holidays over there and i will be intending to visit Cali to come get my free tattoo!!! :rockrock: :wink:
Are you planning to move to Canada?

Lorus
Script Kiddie

Post by Lorus » Sat Mar 11, 2006 2:51 pm

De_Fault wrote:Some people actually have to get used to all the trees. Can't see the Forest because of the trees sort a thing.
Hahahaha. The tourists are always so much fun to watch. The things they take pictures of. Anytime we are at a tourist spot all the Asians go crazy about Chloe and ask to take pictures with her. ;)

If you want a guide around Vancouver while you're here then just let me know. I've lived here my whole life. :)
We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold. I remember saying something like “I feel a bit lightheaded; maybe you should drive…” And suddenly there was a terrible roar all around us and the sky was full of what looked like huge bats, all swooping and screeching and diving around the car, which was going about a hundred miles an hour with the top down to Las Vegas. And a voice was screaming: “Holy Jesus! What are these goddamn animals?”

pinkbandit
{qoou}

Post by pinkbandit » Sun Mar 12, 2006 5:13 pm

tyvm :wink: