Hey All !

Everyone cares about what you have to say.
De_Fault
Elite Fragger

Hey All !

Post by De_Fault » Mon Oct 31, 2005 11:21 pm

What's up kids?

Has UT Assault finaly died out? Been reading over at TGB that the servers have been down for alwhile.

I can't seem to get interested in any game as much as I was with UT. I finaly got all the rum and coke spit ups cleaned off my screen caused from laughing and snorting at/with s_K and Cap't and Vodk@. Ah the memories.

What's this nasty rumor I hear that s_K sold off the official {qoou} to pay off some old prostitution debts. Was he the "special" seller or the client? :o :shock:

j/k s_K or am I ??? :lol:

Lorus
Script Kiddie

Post by Lorus » Tue Nov 01, 2005 1:25 am

Hi De!!!! You've been missed! You should join us on Nov 7th for our clan game!
We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold. I remember saying something like “I feel a bit lightheaded; maybe you should drive…” And suddenly there was a terrible roar all around us and the sky was full of what looked like huge bats, all swooping and screeching and diving around the car, which was going about a hundred miles an hour with the top down to Las Vegas. And a voice was screaming: “Holy Jesus! What are these goddamn animals?”

special_Kare
Server Admin

Re: Hey All !

Post by special_Kare » Tue Nov 01, 2005 11:04 am

De_Fault wrote:What's up kids?

Has UT Assault finaly died out? Been reading over at TGB that the servers have been down for alwhile.

I can't seem to get interested in any game as much as I was with UT. I finaly got all the rum and coke spit ups cleaned off my screen caused from laughing and snorting at/with s_K and Cap't and Vodk@. Ah the memories.

What's this nasty rumor I hear that s_K sold off the official {qoou} to pay off some old prostitution debts. Was he the "special" seller or the client? :o :shock:

j/k s_K or am I ??? :lol:
Hey De!! :D How have u been!? It's nice to hear from u. Hope all is going well for u. Been quite boring around here these past few months especially with TGB.N being down. And when they were up it was chaos with no admins around cause Bitchy doesnt play anymore. We've had to deal with pings on euro servers cause they are the only ones left. :( Some of us sqoou have been playing a bit of 2K4 to fill the gap, quite fun imo, once u get the hang of the weapons and vehicles. U should definitely join us for our fun game! It's gonna be a good time. And to answer your question, i never have to pay to have sex with prostitutes, the prostitutes pay me!! 8) Take Kare De, cyaz around. :toast:
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."
--Hunter S. Thompson

Turbo_asswhup
1337 H4X0R XTREME

Post by Turbo_asswhup » Tue Nov 01, 2005 11:29 am

hiya default

good to see you again

:wave:

will you be playing UT with us now or not yet? :shock:

dede
1337 H4X0R XTREME

Post by dede » Tue Nov 01, 2005 2:08 pm

Hi De I miss u and hope u join us on the 5th if thats when we're having our {qoou}funmatch :D

\/.oDK@
Script Kiddie

Post by \/.oDK@ » Tue Nov 01, 2005 4:50 pm

Hi,De fault nice to see your post today :shock:
We`ve missed you :P

THE EURO SERVERS ARE GREAT :drinka: :drinka:

De_Fault
Elite Fragger

Re: Hey All !

Post by De_Fault » Wed Nov 02, 2005 11:41 pm

Lorus wrote:Hi De!!!! You've been missed! You should join us on Nov 7th for our clan game!
dede wrote:Hi De I miss u and hope u join us on the 5th if thats when we're having our {qoou}funmatch :D
Umm, the 5th or the 7th, or both? :) I uninstalled UT but I did keep my .ini files just in case I would want to play again, so reinstalling shouldn't be a big deal. heh famous last words :)

What server (IP?) and when you all playing, I'll probaly stop in and let you mop the floor with me. :) May have to change my nick to "Rust_De" :shock: Any special maps or the main customs i.e. Bridge, Siege, Guardia, Guardia... :lol:
special_Kare wrote: And when they were up it was chaos with no admins around cause Bitchy doesnt play anymore.
Hmm I didn't know Bitchy quit. Thats sad, her and I went back a long time when she was just a Bitchy in training. :)

Captain_Obvious
Site Admin
Favorite Weapon: Impact Hammer!

Post by Captain_Obvious » Thu Nov 03, 2005 1:48 am

Hey De!

It's great to see you here. :rockrock:

Details on the match are here:
http://www.qoou.com/viewtopic.php?t=760 :thumbup2:
You and the Cap'n make it happen!

Denial
Deck16 Whore

Post by Denial » Thu Nov 03, 2005 6:33 pm

Good to see you around De, I'll be moving near you soon :o

heidi_klum
Forum Member

Post by heidi_klum » Thu Nov 03, 2005 9:43 pm

nice ass de!

pinkbandit
{qoou}

Post by pinkbandit » Fri Nov 04, 2005 7:58 am

Hi De long time no see, hope you can make then fun match :wink:

{qoou}DOS
Spamola King

Post by {qoou}DOS » Sat Nov 05, 2005 1:44 pm

Whats happening De_ :toast: :toker:
Nicaragua, better than Wisconsin

{qoou}DOS
Spamola King

Post by {qoou}DOS » Sat Nov 05, 2005 1:45 pm

just past post 1420 :toker: :toker: :toker: :toker: :toker:
Nicaragua, better than Wisconsin

Violence
Forum Member

Post by Violence » Mon Nov 14, 2005 5:58 pm

Yo! :D
There are only 18-25 ppl that play North American Assault with 3456 alias' each.....

Rickshaw
1337 H4X0R XTREME

Post by Rickshaw » Mon Nov 14, 2005 6:45 pm

Heya, De! 8)