my crappy poll :D

Everyone cares about what you have to say.

what do u guys do most or enjoy doing when playing assault?

spamming with rox
29%
sniping
14%
spamming with shock / being a shock whore
14%
hammer launching
14%
rocket launching
No votes
running around with minigun
14%
camping with flack
No votes
running around with flack
14%
none of the above, doing my own thing with a weapon of choice
No votes

Total votes: 7

@/\/\@-/_i|\|G

my crappy poll :D

Post by @/\/\@-/_i|\|G » Sun Aug 15, 2004 8:24 pm

Since i am extremely bored , i will make a poll :lol: Please be warned its really crappy sinsce its my first poll ever :D , and i am extremely tired and im falling asleep on my keyboard :P Well , enjoy :flak:

Captain_Obvious
Site Admin
Favorite Weapon: Impact Hammer!

Post by Captain_Obvious » Sun Aug 15, 2004 9:41 pm

I love it when I'm having a really good day and I bust out some krazy move where I launch my self up and start dodging like mad and kill a bunch of people and then complete some objective all at once. :wink:
You and the Cap'n make it happen!

Wolverine
Site Admin

Post by Wolverine » Mon Aug 16, 2004 3:05 am

spamming with shock@guardia lol. i love sitting on the bridge and shock whoring!! i consider it a 5 min break and teh easiest way to get a Rampage/Dominating. heh!

Sonya_=)
Queen of Spam and Subverter of Topics

Post by Sonya_=) » Mon Aug 16, 2004 5:25 am

rox r the best... especially if u got like heaps of bullets n u charge em up n just blast em n get monster kills :D

@/\/\@-/_i|\|G

Post by @/\/\@-/_i|\|G » Sun Sep 05, 2004 2:01 pm

As opposed to most people , i go on killing sprees and rampages in overlord using rox only. And no , i dont go into the foxholes and spamm grenades :P , i simply drop out of the canon hole with 30 or 48 rockets and jump around dodging and flippin killing everyone who attacks. A few months ago , i was doing it on gamebox with full 6v6 teams , i got 38 kills in 5 minutes of defence , rox only :D il show u guys the pics once i learn how to upload a picture here (Plz tell me :( ) Also wolv says he shockwhoring in guardia on the lavabrdge , i do too but never on the bridge , as i usually get shot into the lava. I always hammerlaunch myself either on top of the bridge , or in the cavern were i have a few spots above doors and entrnaces and shockwhore from there. Super fun to watch noobs getting constantly blasted with shock shots and the confusion of were the f*ck its coming from lol :lol: Lately i found out that on every league map , there are at least 3 to for hammerjumps or hammerlaunches , single , double and triple :wink: - including maps like oceanfloor , oceanfloorAL , submarinebase][ guardia , guardia][ , and guardianAL (sh!tload of guardias nowdays, eh ?). Remember , the hammer is the KEY to assault. Basically all my new clan does is launch. Every day we think of new launches , prac them and try em out. If u want to learn some cool new hammerlaunches on any league map , i would be glad to showem to you , do them with you and teach u guys them anytime.gimme a shout on msn , im always online .... well ..most of the time :P Laterz!

PS: my rank better be fragger by now ..... :twisted: :P

special_Kare
Server Admin

Post by special_Kare » Sun Sep 05, 2004 7:45 pm

HAHAHAH No, your still a noob! LOL
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."
--Hunter S. Thompson

Wolverine
Site Admin

Post by Wolverine » Mon Sep 06, 2004 12:38 am

:twisted:

Captain_Obvious
Site Admin
Favorite Weapon: Impact Hammer!

Post by Captain_Obvious » Mon Sep 06, 2004 12:40 am

i simply drop out of the canon hole with 30 or 48 rockets and jump around dodging and flippin killing everyone who attacks. A few months ago , i was doing it on gamebox with full 6v6 teams , i got 38 kills in 5 minutes of defence
And I'm sure you would've gotten a lot more kills if the other team hadn't picked the rox up off your corpse and rox launched to win the game... :roll:

LOL I'm pretty sure that you loose Noob status at 30 posts. ;)
You and the Cap'n make it happen!

Sonya_=)
Queen of Spam and Subverter of Topics

Post by Sonya_=) » Mon Sep 06, 2004 12:40 am

special_Kare wrote:HAHAHAH No, your still a noob! LOL
u tell em special! no one can spam better than special :p

Wolverine
Site Admin

Post by Wolverine » Mon Sep 06, 2004 12:43 am

Captain_Obvious wrote:

LOL I'm pretty sure that you loose Noob status at 30 posts. ;)
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :roll: :roll: :twisted: :twisted: