memories

Everyone cares about what you have to say.
Megor
Noob Forever / Michael Bolton Lover

memories

Post by Megor » Tue May 09, 2006 9:49 pm

PIECER
Uber Fragger

Post by PIECER » Thu May 11, 2006 3:35 pm

Some of us might not want to admit we recognize some of those because it might reveal your age bracket!!! Unless you dont give a rats ass but us women do!

Megor

Post by Megor » Thu May 11, 2006 3:55 pm

Jeez its not THAT old!

Captain_Obvious
Site Admin
Favorite Weapon: Impact Hammer!

Post by Captain_Obvious » Thu May 11, 2006 4:12 pm

Sorry, I remember a lot of old commericals, but none of those... They're a few years before my time I guess. :P

I am however templated to stop by a McDonalds and order a Mc D.L.T. just to see what they say. :wink:
You and the Cap'n make it happen!

Megor

Post by Megor » Thu May 11, 2006 5:06 pm

Yah but you're just a punk, you can't go to vegas yet!

And you're to much a coward to come to vancouver !

Captain_Obvious
Site Admin
Favorite Weapon: Impact Hammer!

Post by Captain_Obvious » Thu May 11, 2006 6:39 pm

I've been to Vegas four or five times. I've just gotta wait 2 more months before I can gamble. :roll:

And yes, I am too much of a coward to cancel my trip to Mexico so that I can go hang out with mounties and caribou. :wink:
You and the Cap'n make it happen!

Megor

Post by Megor » Thu May 11, 2006 6:51 pm

Your trip to mexico is driving what an hour?

Bitchy
Script Kiddie

Post by Bitchy » Thu May 11, 2006 9:06 pm

Admiral_Awesome wrote:And yes, I am too much of a coward to cancel my trip to Mexico so that I can go hang out with mounties and caribou. :wink:
You forgot the beavers ;)

Lorus
Script Kiddie

Post by Lorus » Sat May 13, 2006 2:10 am

Bitchy wrote:
Admiral_Awesome wrote:And yes, I am too much of a coward to cancel my trip to Mexico so that I can go hang out with mounties and caribou. :wink:
Canada has plenty of beautiful beavers!
We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold. I remember saying something like “I feel a bit lightheaded; maybe you should drive…” And suddenly there was a terrible roar all around us and the sky was full of what looked like huge bats, all swooping and screeching and diving around the car, which was going about a hundred miles an hour with the top down to Las Vegas. And a voice was screaming: “Holy Jesus! What are these goddamn animals?”

Lorus
Script Kiddie

Post by Lorus » Sat May 13, 2006 2:15 am

Admiral_Awesome wrote:Sorry, I remember a lot of old commericals, but none of those... They're a few years before my time I guess. :P

I am however templated to stop by a McDonalds and order a Mc D.L.T. just to see what they say. :wink:
I remember the Mc DLTs around Expo 86.
Good ol' styrofoam packages! There was this McDonald's by our place that had this big outside water display surrounding the eating area. We'd break one side off of a styrofoam container to turn them into boats to see who would get down the "river" the quickest. Good times.
We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold. I remember saying something like “I feel a bit lightheaded; maybe you should drive…” And suddenly there was a terrible roar all around us and the sky was full of what looked like huge bats, all swooping and screeching and diving around the car, which was going about a hundred miles an hour with the top down to Las Vegas. And a voice was screaming: “Holy Jesus! What are these goddamn animals?”

pinkbandit
{qoou}

Post by pinkbandit » Tue May 16, 2006 5:51 am

Admiral_Awesome wrote:I've been to Vegas four or five times. I've just gotta wait 2 more months before I can gamble. :roll:

And yes, I am too much of a coward to cancel my trip to Mexico so that I can go hang out with mounties and caribou. :wink:
:roll: Haha he just doesn't want to go cause i wont be there :P

Reese's Peanut Butter Cup!! They're just yummy :love2:

Denial
Deck16 Whore

Post by Denial » Tue May 16, 2006 10:28 pm

Lorus wrote:
Bitchy wrote:
Canada has plenty of beautiful beavers!
I like canadian beaver....beavers!