OMG

Everyone cares about what you have to say.
CrazyScott

OMG

Post by CrazyScott » Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:31 pm

:D :D :D

HIYA GUYS havnt bean here for some time :wink: how ya all bean. Who said the old game UT is dead :lol: site looking good mate :wink: well as some u know me but a shit load dont. I use to play UT along time ago but not anymore :cry: to old in the tooth for me now :lol: i now run a 18 man server for CSS i'm sure some of u guys play it :roll: if u do the ip is 69.13.19.144 hope to see some of u there :wink: also we have a webb site that alot of the players play UT and make there own maps :D thay run 6 servers i think it's 6 or 5 one of them anyways :lol: u may know them [WCK] so yeah if ya get time come and have a look. It's a site where we have CSS and UT :wink: http://www.wckunrel.com if ya get time :wink: i'v locked u in the favites now, come back in a couple of day's to find out what ya think. It takes me that long as im a interstate driver here in AUST :D if u ever want to take up interstate driving --- seya doctor first so he can bitch slap u for being stuipd :lol: :lol: :lol: anyways must go good talking to u all and seya in a couple of days :wink:

CrazyScott

godlike__insanity
Uber Fragger

Re: OMG

Post by godlike__insanity » Mon Sep 04, 2006 12:05 am

CrazyScott wrote::D :D :D

HIYA GUYS havnt bean here for some time :wink: how ya all bean. Who said the old game UT is dead :lol: site looking good mate :wink: well as some u know me but a shit load dont. I use to play UT along time ago but not anymore :cry: to old in the tooth for me now :lol: i now run a 18 man server for CSS i'm sure some of u guys play it :roll: if u do the ip is 69.13.19.144 hope to see some of u there :wink: also we have a webb site that alot of the players play UT and make there own maps :D thay run 6 servers i think it's 6 or 5 one of them anyways :lol: u may know them [WCK] so yeah if ya get time come and have a look. It's a site where we have CSS and UT :wink: http://www.wckunrel.com if ya get time :wink: i'v locked u in the favites now, come back in a couple of day's to find out what ya think. It takes me that long as im a interstate driver here in AUST :D if u ever want to take up interstate driving --- seya doctor first so he can bitch slap u for being stuipd :lol: :lol: :lol: anyways must go good talking to u all and seya in a couple of days :wink:

CrazyScott
i think no1 misses u here 2 many smilies and 2 much writing all in all. :? :oops: :twisted: :!: :idea: :shock: 8) :lol: :cry:
"It's not the great who are strong, it's the strong who are great!"

special_Kare
Server Admin

Post by special_Kare » Mon Sep 04, 2006 12:35 am

godlike__insanity wrote:

CrazyScott
i think no1 misses u here 2 many smilies and 2 much writing all in all. :? :oops: :twisted: :!: :idea: :shock: 8) :lol: :cry:
actually :shock: I am quite glad crazyscott has posted 8) since i havent seen him in ages. :o How ya doing m8??!!!! i'll be sure to check that site out. :rockrock: you should come play with us sometime on qoou server. :twisted: and since i know of a CSS server now with poeple i know playing on it, ill be sure to play there too. :thumbup2: and godlike, there aint nothing wrong with cramming as many emoticons into a post as possible, seriously :lol: :P

:D :toker: :weirdassdance: :toast: :nerd: :rockrock: :krazy: :wave: :drinka: :borg: :poopcorn: :smoker:
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."
--Hunter S. Thompson

godlike__insanity
Uber Fragger

Post by godlike__insanity » Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:12 am

special_Kare wrote:
godlike__insanity wrote:

CrazyScott
actually :shock: I am quite glad crazyscott has posted 8) since i havent seen him in ages. :o How ya doing m8??!!!! i'll be sure to check that site out. :rockrock: you should come play with us sometime on qoou server. :twisted: and since i know of a CSS server now with poeple i know playing on it, ill be sure to play there too. :thumbup2: and godlike, there aint nothing wrong with cramming as many emoticons into a post as possible, seriously :lol: :P

:D :toker: :weirdassdance: :toast: :nerd: :rockrock: :krazy: :wave: :drinka: :borg: :poopcorn: :smoker:

u :wink: better :x hope :arrow: there's :!: not :shock:

btw :?: beans :P r :D food :roll: not :? wutever :minigun: u :biggrin2: used :borg: them :mecry: 4 :puke:

PEA3E OUT! :fu:
"It's not the great who are strong, it's the strong who are great!"

CrazyScott

Post by CrazyScott » Tue Sep 05, 2006 11:19 am

:D :D :D

thanks SK :wink: yeah i'v been good mate :D i will get around to playing your server soon for sure :wink: well i'm glad some 1 is still glad to see me, i see this young feller is not (godlike__insanity) :cry: maybe a couple of years ago when he was playing i was kicking his arse and he didnt like me from then :lol: :lol: :lol: never mind.

i see u have xfire so do i :D i go under the name crazyscott8860 if u like to put me in your friends, that way when u see us play CSS u can jump in :wink: i hope i cut the emoticons to keep this young feller happy :lol: :lol: :lol: catch ya :wink:

Crazy

Denial
Deck16 Whore

Post by Denial » Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:15 pm

I remember you! You Emoticon spammer.

PIECER
Uber Fragger

Post by PIECER » Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:36 pm

Hi crazyscott!!! how have u been? i miss you and crazy deb! :D

CrazyScott

Post by CrazyScott » Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:00 am

PIECER wrote:Hi crazyscott!!! how have u been? i miss you and crazy deb! :D
OMG piecer long time no see, how the heck are ya man :D missed ya and your game play :wink: i hope u play CSS, like to see ya play that game mate :D and deb said omg say i said hi to :D

Crazy

Captain_Obvious
Site Admin
Favorite Weapon: Impact Hammer!

Post by Captain_Obvious » Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:27 am

CrazyScott wrote:man
Look at Piecer's location. Men arent from venus!! :wink:

BTW hello crazyscott! :wave:
You and the Cap'n make it happen!

PIECER
Uber Fragger

Post by PIECER » Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:47 am

He must of forgot what my sex was :shock: ...damn truckers. I guess I should throw away my strap on? :angel:

pinkbandit
{qoou}

Post by pinkbandit » Mon Sep 18, 2006 4:08 pm

:wink: Hi crazy, very long time! Glad to see you still around, hope you come and play some UT soon! Good to see you mate! :)