My contribution to the clan

Discuss anything involving the {qoou} UT server.
Alucard
Elite Fragger
Favorite Weapon: razor

My contribution to the clan

Post by Alucard » Thu Aug 13, 2009 12:26 am

Well i will try to explain this with my english. here i go:

Once upon a time CHAVEZ block dollars form venezuelan, so after a time his MERCY gave 400$ at YEAR to each venezuelan with a credit card but ONLY to buy from internet, that means NO TRANSFER of any kind allowed. This year since february the bank of my credit card have amazing problems to buy thing from paypal at the point its impossible pay throught that metod.

Then alu said, hmmm if i cant buy mechancy for my business i will pend it in something i enjoy or makes me happy after a day of work, the i tried to buy STEAM website but fail the credit card verification, i tried to tent TS server a few days ago and same problem, and other websites, and others websites with the same result. Tonight i had a good idea, if i cant contibute to QOOU SERVER i can rent a server in gameservers i got this:

Its payed for 1 year with TS, 12 players. i have no idea how to even change the name and in this moment inthe night SK is sleeping so tonorrow i will give him the password. thr server is hosted in new york, same than the actual qoou server than is payed until september, after that date qoou cln will have one year of UT free when ever you want.

thx to all.

P.D.: i through SETUP a UT server was so easy than setup a website like FANTASTICO, with 14 clicks you could have all configured. LOL !!!

smantie
1337 H4X0R XTREME
Favorite Weapon: Rox / Sniper

Re: My contribution to the clan

Post by smantie » Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:31 am

VIVA HUGO CHAVEZ!!! I met some Venezuelans at a party last Friday and they didn't like me saying that - you lied to me Alu :(

Gj good game great job doing this Alu Alu Alu go Alucard go Go GO!
Go Alucard, go go Go!

{qoou}Smantie | ~dzz~Batman! | [-L-]Smantz! | =[NWA]=Elif4zagg!n | [ADC]endgegnerrr | =[SveK]=Tensta! | A*Team|Hannibal

smantie
1337 H4X0R XTREME
Favorite Weapon: Rox / Sniper

Post by smantie » Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:33 am

I can also set up server - I'm running ~dzz~ UT Server 212.187.208.27:7777 pw: dzz0wns
Go Alucard, go go Go!

{qoou}Smantie | ~dzz~Batman! | [-L-]Smantz! | =[NWA]=Elif4zagg!n | [ADC]endgegnerrr | =[SveK]=Tensta! | A*Team|Hannibal

special_Kare
Server Admin

Post by special_Kare » Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:50 pm

Excellent! Wow Alu! Great contribution thanks so MUCH!! :brow: :krazy:
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."
--Hunter S. Thompson

SixPakSuzy
Uber Fragger

Post by SixPakSuzy » Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:57 am

Hey Alucard. Would you like me to help you set up your server? What gametype are you interested in loading?

Let me know. I'll be glad to help.

Best,
SPS
SixPakSuzy | aCuteLittleKitten | TheGuyFromSeven | WhiteRussian | Cr4zyB4st4rd | MeanAngryMan

Alucard
Elite Fragger
Favorite Weapon: razor

Post by Alucard » Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:56 am

Hello SPS, same gametype, between you and SK can confg the server properly, SK have admin password.

SixPakSuzy
Uber Fragger

Post by SixPakSuzy » Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:48 am

Hi Alucard. Please PM me the username and password for your server and I will set it up.

Best,
SPS
SixPakSuzy | aCuteLittleKitten | TheGuyFromSeven | WhiteRussian | Cr4zyB4st4rd | MeanAngryMan

special_Kare
Server Admin

Post by special_Kare » Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:24 pm

*bump*
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."
--Hunter S. Thompson

SixPakSuzy
Uber Fragger

Post by SixPakSuzy » Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:35 pm

Hey SK. Are you going to set up Alucard's server?

I know the one I have isn't being used much. Not like when I first set it up, anyways.

SPS

Megor
Noob Forever / Michael Bolton Lover

Post by Megor » Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:32 am

Play TF2!