Delaying in connecting... still

We were all noobs once -need a map or have you forgotten how to hammer launch?
Lorus
Script Kiddie

Delaying in connecting... still

Post by Lorus » Fri May 14, 2004 3:15 am

I'm having troubles still connecting to the assault games in TGB. I tried downloading those patches on that website but it didn't seem to help. It's very frustrating!!
Anyone else still having troubles? It always seems like most people have connected once I finally do.
We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold. I remember saying something like “I feel a bit lightheaded; maybe you should drive…” And suddenly there was a terrible roar all around us and the sky was full of what looked like huge bats, all swooping and screeching and diving around the car, which was going about a hundred miles an hour with the top down to Las Vegas. And a voice was screaming: “Holy Jesus! What are these goddamn animals?”

Wolverine
Site Admin

Post by Wolverine » Fri May 14, 2004 9:17 am

i also have trouble connecting but i found out something really really weird. before connecting to as1 i do:- esc -> mods(extreme right of the file dropdown menu/ next to help) -> league assault 136 -> icons-> then clicking the first checkbox that says disable icons and colours (something like that) and then click it once again so that it is not disabled (click two times). i hope this solves your problem :P

Captain_Obvious
Site Admin
Favorite Weapon: Impact Hammer!

Post by Captain_Obvious » Wed Jun 02, 2004 8:41 am

Yeah disabling icons and colors should help.

I connect to TGB's servers pretty well, but it seems like they're always kicking me for no reason! Especially on some maps like AS-Mazon, like every time I join the map starts it kicks me, so I rejoin and it works fine. I thought the new version would help some, but it hasnt really.
You and the Cap'n make it happen!

Wolverine
Site Admin

Post by Wolverine » Wed Jun 02, 2004 11:20 am

no what i do is first i chechk the box and then uncheck it! it works fine :P