DOS and the filibuster

Should you feel the need to spam do it here.

Should DOS stop cornering the post market

Poll ended at Thu May 12, 2005 1:05 am

yes
No votes
no
25%
spam
25%
brian dennehy
50%

Total votes: 4

Lorus
Script Kiddie

Post by Lorus » Mon May 16, 2005 1:57 am

Captain_Obvious wrote:And Lorus, I do think that the occupation in Afghanistan was necessary.
Ahh yes. To capture Osama bin Laden. Bombing a whole country to catch one terrorist. So many innocent lives lost but you ended up getting your man so it was all worth it. But oh, wait! You still haven't captured him after all that. Instead Bush focuses on Iraq.
Considering the US helped the Taliban into power, trained them, gave them money, and guns to fight the Soviets it can't really be said that the whole thing was good just to get the Taliban out.

On a side note Americans should realize how one sided their news is. Reminds me during desertstorm the Iraqi people thought they were winning the war because that's all the media was allowed to print.
Last edited by Lorus on Mon May 16, 2005 2:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold. I remember saying something like “I feel a bit lightheaded; maybe you should drive…” And suddenly there was a terrible roar all around us and the sky was full of what looked like huge bats, all swooping and screeching and diving around the car, which was going about a hundred miles an hour with the top down to Las Vegas. And a voice was screaming: “Holy Jesus! What are these goddamn animals?”

Lorus
Script Kiddie

Post by Lorus » Mon May 16, 2005 2:05 am

DOS_Junkie wrote:if things keep going this way Megor or Lorus might have to rent me a room cause im hopping the border. And BTW you are talking to a guy who took a year long :toker: :toker: :toker: sabatical and watched the history channel all day every day. BTWW if you want some really crazy WWII stories, i have alot of holocaust survivors in my family including my dad. You havent heard shit till youve heard it from the source...
You're welcome to my couch if the draft ever comes back!

My Grandmother was in concentration camp in Shanghai during the second world war. She went in at 16 and was there for just over 3 years time. She came out 68lbs on her 5'4 frame. She had some stories that she told us about life in camp but I know she kept the really bad stuff to herself because it's not something that she wanted her loved ones hearing about.
We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold. I remember saying something like “I feel a bit lightheaded; maybe you should drive…” And suddenly there was a terrible roar all around us and the sky was full of what looked like huge bats, all swooping and screeching and diving around the car, which was going about a hundred miles an hour with the top down to Las Vegas. And a voice was screaming: “Holy Jesus! What are these goddamn animals?”

Captain_Obvious
Site Admin
Favorite Weapon: Impact Hammer!

Post by Captain_Obvious » Mon May 16, 2005 11:20 am

Lorus wrote:Ahh yes. To capture Osama bin Laden. Bombing a whole country to catch one terrorist.
As The Heritage Fountation (:zombie:) said before 9/11:

"The Clinton Administration has publicized the hunt for Osama bin Laden and made his capture a high priority. By focusing narrowly on bin Laden, however, the Administration has failed to grasp the extent to which he is a byproduct of the revolutionary upheaval in Afghanistan. The war-torn country is a breeding ground for Islamic radicalism, terrorism, and drug smuggling, all of which are spreading to Afghanistan's neighbors and throughout the region."

The Afghan war is way bigger than Bin Laden, and sadly Bush decided to start an unnessary war in Iraq before finishing what was started in Afghanistan. The Taliban declared war on us back in 97/98, have carried how hundreds of terrorist attacks worldwide, control much of Afghanistan and the world's biggest opium source. Oh, and there was 9/11.

I've never understood how every person not living in American seems to be an expert on what news we're subjected to in America. I get the bulk of my news from News.Google.com, BBC News, CNN, The Daily Show ;) and a number of websites and blogs. We don't all just sit and stare at Fox News.

I'm kind of tired of arguing politics. ;)
You and the Cap'n make it happen!

Turbo_asswhup
1337 H4X0R XTREME

Post by Turbo_asswhup » Mon May 16, 2005 12:36 pm

yes can someone please degenerate this topic

Captain_Obvious
Site Admin

Post by Captain_Obvious » Mon May 16, 2005 12:49 pm

Oh, we can degenerate it. ;)

So Turbo, do anything fun lately? Spread your T&A to anyone exciting?

Turbo_asswhup
1337 H4X0R XTREME

Post by Turbo_asswhup » Mon May 16, 2005 10:46 pm

i didnt spread any

but i got head in the theater while watching Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy :shock: :D :D :D :D :D

Captain_Obvious
Site Admin

Post by Captain_Obvious » Mon May 16, 2005 11:45 pm

Turbo_asswhup wrote:but i got head in the theater while watching Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy :shock: :D :D :D :D :D
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I'm pretty sure that when you hitchhike, you're supposed to stick one of your other thumbs up into the air.

Just be careful. We all know what happened when this guy enjoyed the movie a little too much. :wink:

Turbo_asswhup
1337 H4X0R XTREME

Post by Turbo_asswhup » Mon May 16, 2005 11:55 pm

that guy had a hand

i got mouth :lol: :lol: :lol:

Captain_Obvious
Site Admin

Post by Captain_Obvious » Tue May 17, 2005 2:04 am

I dont know Turbo... PeeWee was a sick man. Maybe he "got mouth" from himself.

(is this degenerating enough for you ;))

Rickshaw
1337 H4X0R XTREME

Post by Rickshaw » Tue May 17, 2005 9:27 am

Captain_Obvious wrote:Pee Wee Herman
Family Guy wrote:
Peter Griffin wrote:Hey Jambi!
Brian wrote:Mekka lekka hi, mekka hinie God, I hate you so much

{qoou}DOS
Spamola King

Post by {qoou}DOS » Tue Jul 12, 2005 1:32 pm

DOS will now corner the rice and grain market