WHERE IS EVERYONE????!!!!!!

Should you feel the need to spam do it here.
special_Kare
Server Admin

WHERE IS EVERYONE????!!!!!!

Post by special_Kare » Thu Jul 15, 2004 9:00 pm

the topic speaks for itself :P
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."
--Hunter S. Thompson

Sonya_=)
Queen of Spam and Subverter of Topics

Post by Sonya_=) » Mon Jul 26, 2004 12:48 am

sorry dude i was overseas

im back now so all the spams comin back

Lorus
Script Kiddie

Post by Lorus » Mon Jul 26, 2004 3:08 pm

Well my ASDFJKL; keys died on my precious model m keybaoard. I'm hoping it comes back to life once all the water has dried but it doesn't look good. Going to have to buy a new one off ebay I guess. For now I'm using a friend's crap ass ergo kb which sucks so much ass. Can't play UT with it. So I'll occasionally swap the two so I can play a match or two of UT since I use the arrow keys to move, just can't type anything in chat. :(
I miss playing with you guys. I've only ever seen Special K on in the past few weeks. Not saying that only playing with him isn't fun though! ;)
Oh, yeah!
We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold. I remember saying something like “I feel a bit lightheaded; maybe you should drive…” And suddenly there was a terrible roar all around us and the sky was full of what looked like huge bats, all swooping and screeching and diving around the car, which was going about a hundred miles an hour with the top down to Las Vegas. And a voice was screaming: “Holy Jesus! What are these goddamn animals?”

special_Kare
Server Admin

Post by special_Kare » Mon Jul 26, 2004 7:30 pm

OOOOOOHHHHHH YYYYYYYEEEEEAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WELCOME BACK SONYA!!!!!!
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."
--Hunter S. Thompson

Sonya_=)
Queen of Spam and Subverter of Topics

Post by Sonya_=) » Tue Jul 27, 2004 1:10 am

thanks man :D

i got heaps of photos

once i upload em quickly on yahoo ill just give ya the link :D coz i have no time to upload em newhere else